Making the future of Industrial safe
Safetyk3 is adopting intelligent technology, businesses can improve safety at your facilities while increasing productivity.
Looking for help? Get in touch with us
What is Safetyk3?
Integrated cloud application technology solutions for use among safety officer to manage every day tasks, as to remain protected from workplace accidents.
Workplace Safety With IoT
- IoT Safety devices, will be detected before accident before occur and responded rapidly.
- Help us to stay informed about risk, safety standards to make sure products meet regulatory requirements and the demands of your Industries.
Safetyk3 is a powerful tool provides a range of different features that can help to keep workers safe.
A smart and secure way to invest in Safetyk3 Apps
Safety as an Investment. Lives aren’t the only thing that a robust culture of safety can protect.
OUR EXISTING CLIENTS
Our solution helps you forge a path to success in your industry.
Safety Management System
Enables companies to streamline their safety processes, forms and records to remain compliant and achieve their safety goals.
- Monitoring and measurement
- Safety Schedule and Target Planning and risk-assesments based OSH Program
Safety work management
Digitizing your safety work operations management will benefit your business.
- Coordinated Permit to Work.
- Preventative Maintenance.
Safety Asset Management
Remove the complexity around asset management comprehensively so that you can manage assets, time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Inventory Management with Real-Time Visibility, On-Site and in the Field.
- Purchasing Control deciding whether equipment is safe to supply or to be put into service.
How it works?
How do you incorporate Safetyk3 apps into your safety and compliance practices, adapt this easy steps to fit this changing application environment, transform the business smoothly and still keep costs under control.
Solving the industries biggest problems
Organizations in all different industries deal with safety in the workplace, from ergonomic and MSD hazards for office workers, to fall prevention on construction sites, or even lockout and tag-out procedures in a factory. Although some sectors face unique health and safety challenges, safety professionals across trades are united in how they view the importance of compliant staff and standards.